Monday 24 January 2011

Initial Ideas for Unit 107 Presenting Photo Images

When deciding which images should be used as my final images I had so many images to choose from and my first idea for presenting my final images was a photo book.  As I had so many images that a photo book was the best option to display all of my images.  However, time became an issue and I did only want to select six to ten really great images.

I managed to select eight images which I felt were great images to present.  I think that eight images are not enough for a photo book so I decided that printing would be the next best option.  I went to a local printers to get my images printed but for A4 size which I felt was a decent size would cost £ 4.50 per print.  Also, the lady in the shop did not know how to print landscape onto an A4 sheet of photo paper without missing off half of the image.

As time has become an issue I have now decided to print my own images on my own printer.  I now need to ensure I have enough ink and photo paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment