Saturday 29 January 2011

Evaluation for Unit 107 Presenting Photo Images

I have enjoyed this unit but I did feel that I had totally ran out of time towards the end.  My original idea was to create a photo book but did not want to use any more than 6 - 8 images so felt there would not have been enough images for a photobook.

I decided to print my images and went to a print shop but it would have cost £ 4.50 per A4 print.  The lady in the shop did not know how to fit my landscape pictures on the machine so I decided to print them myself.

I did not realise how much time printing the images myself would take.  It took so long to get the print quality right but when I did I was very pleased with the final result.  I have learned a great deal about presenting photo images and am looking forward to exploring more ways to present.  I am really interested in collage and montages so am looking forward to doing these very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment