Monday 24 January 2011

FINAL IMAGES FOR UNIT 107 PRESENTING PHOTO IMAGES

These are my final images which I have used photoshop to apply a border around the edge which enhances the image.  To apply a border i have used the tool Select and All.  This then highlights the outer edge of the image.  Select modify and border and then choose the border size.  Then you click on the colour you require the border to be, select Edit and then Fill.

These are the final six images I have chosen to present.  I did have eight original images but when I printed out the pictures of the birds I was not happy with them.  They came out dark and although I did alter the settings to print out lighter they still appeared dark to me.  I could have lightened them more but this seemed to take the detail from the feathers.

I printed the images myself using a HP Officejet Pro L7580 and used cs5 to set the images ready for print.


























No comments:

Post a Comment