Tuesday 25 January 2011

Evaluation on Unit 101 Image Capture

I really enjoyed Unit 101 and as I initially had no experiance with using shutter speed controls or aperture contols.  I feel that I have learned so much in a short period of time, as when I first started I was only shooting black images.

I have found using the camera controls in relation to the light and weather conditions very enjoyable and now can set the aperture and shutter speed controls well to my surroundings.  The research has inspired my ideas and I have found the research to be very helpful and enjoyable.  Learning about the different styles of photography has been interesting and landscape, wildlife and street photography together with travel photography are the styles I am inspired by the most.

I have enjoyed finding my own genre but I know at this stage that this could change as I have yet to do any Studio, Portriature or Close up work.  I am looking forward to moving onto level 2 and trying some more styles of photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment