Friday 14 January 2011

Change of Theme - Nature

For my original theme I chose Autumn as I think when the trees start to change colour in the Autumn sunshine this can create some really good colourful images.  I have however decided to change my theme to Nature.  The reason for this is that Autumn was very short lived this year we had snow at the end of November and this did not give me enough time to finalise my shots.  Although I did have some really nice shots looking at them now I am just critising them because of the further knowledge I have.

During the autumn months I was still learning how to use my camara and getting to grips with shutter speed and aperture.  I have learned so much more since autumn it would be a shame not to be able to include my more recent images as I feel that I now have control over the settings, have learned how to use the light and how to frame a shot better. 

1 comment:

  1. Great reflection and development of your work! Your changing attitude towards your work and your ability to see your progression will give you more confidence and also allow you to create much stronger final images/work :)

    ReplyDelete