Monday 17 January 2011

Idea's for Image Manipulation Assignment

When researching famous photographers for image manipulation I researched Helen Sear, Julia Fullerton Batten and Faye Heller.  I liked these photographers as I found their work to be more art based than some of the other more humourous manipulation photographers.  I would like to base my Manipulation on the photographers I have researched.

I was never really interested in manipulation in photography before but after researching Helen Sear I found that manipulation can be used in a very artistic way.

Idea's for a Theme

  • Molly my daughter to appear in my manipulated images
  • For the Sea to be my theme
  • For Nature to be my Theme

After looking through my photographs and deciding which photographs to use along with my artistic ideas I have decided that I will base my theme on my daughter Molly.   I have ideas that have materialised through the research that has inspired me and also through images seen in books, magazines and on the television.  I would like my manipulation to be on a more artistic level than a humourous one as when researching I found that Helen Sear and Julia Fullerton Batten inspired me most.

No comments:

Post a Comment